Monday, August 18, 2008

Radiohead in Toronto

I saw my second Radiohead show on Friday at the Molson Amphitheatre and it they were once again spot on in every way. With many new songs played and another awesome performance by Grizzly Bear this one was in every way as good as the last show, there was even a rainbow (actually there were 3!!...kinda) the only thing it was missing were fireworks in the background.

Here's their Set list.
15 Step
Reckoner
Optimistic
There There
Morning Bell
All I Need
Pyramid Song
Arpeggi
The Gloaming
A Wolf At The Door
Faust Arp
No Surprises
Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Idioteque
Climbing Up The Walls
Nude
Bodysnatchers

Encore#1
Like Spinning Plates
Videotape
Airbag
Talk Show Host
Street Spirit

Encore#2
House of Cards
Planet Telex
Everything In Its Right Place
Other than the rainbow my highlight of this concert was pyramid song, it was so very good and hopefully I can find some audio recordings from the show.

No comments: